Dogs are the best things ever!
But you can always message me through private messages or ask for my other personal blog (which I don’t actually use much) or my facebook orskype or kik or even phone number if I know you but yeah private message me for this stuff
writing is safer, somehow
because my pen cannot stutter like my lips do,
and words get stuck in throats,
not fingertips, can’t stumble
on paper trails of blue lines
because writing is definite and clear
and no one can tell if i am crying
through written words alone
aw that’s super sweet!
and depending on where you live/what cons you go to that may actually be a possibility? it’s happened before though i met the person through facebook but it’s totally possible!
guys i just got a new blog for personal things
meaning i’m trying not to come on this one
if you want the url message me but it’s pretty much just going to be me talking so if you want to message me i suppose you could just do it here but i guess i’ll be checking that one more often?
Every year, unknowingly, we pass the anniversary of our future death.
omfg im laughing so hard i fell asleep on my keyboard last night and i just found this
PAGE 1 OF 184
One entire row of ‘f’s takes 10 seconds to type. There are 45 lines per page, so you take 450 seconds per page. You claim to have typed 184 pages, which would take a total of 82800 seconds, or exactly 23 hours. You are a liar
You forgot that she was holding down the key. This accelerates the rate at which the f’s appear; once the ‘f’s appear at a rapid rate, it’s about 3.4 seconds per line. Also, 45 lines per page is generous - I counted and given that the page is Times New Roman, 12pt font, it’s about 41 lines.
This means that it’s 139.4 seconds per page, times 184 is 25649.6 seconds, and that rounds out to about 7.1 hours, or 7 hours 7 minutes.
It’s perfectly reasonable for her to have slept!
I’m sitting on my bed at 5 am eating pasta with my hands
Is this real life?
Just last week I happened to be awake at 3 am and heard “go away, stop it” from outside my apartment window. Of course I was worried and wound up going outside with my cell phone and my pocket knife (the cell phone so I could pretend I was on…
there are 2 songs that have 100 beats per minute which is the correct amount for cpr and they are “staying alive” and “another one bites the dust” and if u don’t think that’s the rawest shit you’ve ever heard you can unfollow me right now.
BRO: Come on Davey, just like we practiced, you can do it!
BRO: I’m so proud of you li’l man.
This is why you need to bind safely. The damage in the first picture is not the result of binding over numerous years with a simple binder. It’s the result of unsafe and irresponsible binding. Bind safely.
OH MY GOD I’M SHRIEKING THIS CAN’T FUCKING HAPPEN
It most certainly can.
In stead of just saying BIND SAFELY you should explain the safe and in safe ways to bind.
1. Bind using only an actual binder (make sure you measure and get the proper size), or tight-ish sports bra in a pinch. You want something that compresses while still having give so that your lungs can expand.
2. Never use ace bandages/belts/tape/etc to bind.
3. Do not sleep in your binder.
4. Do not wear your binder for long periods of time. I’ve seen 8 hours mentioned as the max amount of time. Learn to read your body. Some people cannot handle binding for even 8 hours but ignore the signs and injure themselves.
5. Whenever you take your binder off give a few big coughs, this well help to break up any fluid that may have settled in your lungs.
That’s all I can think of atm, but I think I’ve covered the basics.
I’m not tagging this for followers I just want all of you that bind hard to be careful.
I know many of my friends bind, and I know some of them use ace bandages. Guys, please look at this. I want you guys to stay safe
I need to stop taking “naps” at weird hours because it ends up with me awake and ready to go at 3 in the morning.
I want a show where either
- Gordon Ramsey has to sing for Simon Cowell and then Simon has to cook for Ramsey and they both just criticize each other.
- A contestant has to cook for Ramsey and then sing for Simon. You win if you can survive the psychological damage
My book camp is currently watching The Hunger Games, and the commentary is hilarious
what why couldn’t i be a part of thisss